We are working to make Woodstock Festival Poland a space and experience accessible for everyone. However, the festival is organized in a difficult terrain - the conditions might pose problems for people with limited mobility. We encourage you to come to the festival prepared for crowds, changing weather conditions, and other unexpected occurrences.
The disabled facilities that are on site of the festival include:
- toilets with the disabled access
- sanitary areas with the disabled access
- all medical areas have the disabled access
- all catering areas have the disabled access
- AFA tents have the disabled access
- Sign language interpreter at all AFA meetings
We reached out to festival goers with limited mobility and wheelchair users who have shared their top tips for enjoying the festival.
1. It would be great if, especially if you use a wheelchair, to come to the festival with a companion who can help you out.
2. If you use a wheelchair it's a great idea to take a pair of leather or enforced gloves with you, as they will help to protect your hands when getting around the area.
3. Remember to pack tire patches and a pump to deal with any punctures.
4. If you prefer to stay in a hotel remember to book well in advance. There is only one hotel in Kostrzyn and it is fully booked for festival time. The room with the disabled facility is located on the first floor, without lift access.