Woodstock camp site
Remember that the Festival camping site is free of charge!
Please bear in mind that the immediate festival field is to be free of cars - we hope you will enjoy our new, green campsite!
However, it’s not the only place in Woodstock area where you can put your tent up.
- fenced-in, lit area,
- 24-hour security,
- professional service from TOI TOI staff,
- identification armbands,
- high-quality sanitary facilities: showers, basins (warm water available!),
- high-quality toilets,
- facilities for the disabled, as well as for residents with young children,
- marked areas for tents/RVs,
- safe deposit boxes where you can store your valuables,
- dressing point.
cordially invites motorcyclists and their passengers. Your only responsibilities as a resident are to share fence and utilities costs. Other facilities are sorted out by members of the Boanerges club (www.boanerges.pl).
If you’d like to live in the town during the Festival, there are a few hotels in Kostrzyn. To learn more, click here There are some accommodation offers found on the Internet. However, the GOCC Foundation cannot take any responsibility for the quality of hotels’ services.