Appear at Woodstock
The Academy of the Finest of Arts is a special place where you learn, create, and meet interesting and inspiring people from different walks of life. We believe in power of NGOs and we would like to take the opportunity to introduce the guests of our festival to different third-sector initiatives, and that’s why we always invite our friends from different organizations to showcase their activities.
If you would like to create AFA with us, you can submit your organisation and present your activities to the guests of the festival and share your mission.
There is a just couple of steps you need to take in order to be invited to AFA.
- Read Rules and Regulations for NGO organizations taking part in AFA during Woodstock Festival Poland.
- Fill in the questionnaire to submit your organization.
- Send your questionnaire to [email protected]. Submission deadline is on 30th of April.
- We will be in touch with you! If your submissions is successful, we will need you to send us the programme of your activities by May the 27th.
Bear in mind that:
- We are unable to reimburse you the costs of travel and accommodation at the festival.
- Your stall will have to be open to the public on the 13-16 of July from 10 am till 8 pm. In some cases the opening hours can be modified.
- The organization can’t give up their stall to a different organization or share a stall with a different organization without consulting it with the organizers of the festival.